I am currently 28 weeks pregnant

Patient : I am currently 28 weeks pregnant. Earlier today I had a large amount of yellow mucus when I wiped. I tried to examine and found clear watery fluid that had a foul odor. After I had a leaking feeling and ended up filling 3 panty liners within two hours with clear fluid. I have also been cramping ever since as well. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. Is this something that I should go to the hospital and get checked out or something that can wait until tomorrow?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Yellow mucus may indicate increased vaginal discharge in pr egnancy or vaginal infection. But leaking of excessive clear watery fluid may be because of leaking of amniotic fluid due to preterm premature rupture of membranes. As you are getting cramps also, please consult your doctor or go to ER immediately and get evaluated. By clinical examination and ultrasound, the actual nature of leaking fluid and cause of the problem can be identified and management can be planned accordingly. Take care.