I am currently menstruating and I've been bleeding like you

Q: I am currently menstruating and I've been bleeding like you would after you give birth. I can't be having a miscarriage because I have an implanon and my husband has had a vasectomy

A:   Hi,

As you are on implanon and your husband undergone vasectomy, the possibility of pregnancy is less in your case.
Excessive and prolonged bleeding during periods is called menorrhagia.
The possible causes of menorrhagia are uterine fibroids, adenomyosis, endometrial abnormalities, gonadal hormonal imbalance, thyroid hormonal abnormalities etc.
If you are having continuous bleeding, better to get evaluated. Please do consult your doctor, get examined and go for investigations like ultrasound, gonadal hormonal profile, thyroid hormonal profile, complete blood picture etc.
With this workup the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.

Take care