I am currently on my cycle I missed my cycle

Patient : I am currently on my cycle. I missed my cycle in april, I tested negative for pregnancy. I had a full cycle in may. I recently was in a car wreck and I had an xray done, I saw a white spot the size of a lime with a thin line connected could I possibly be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Kicking sensation
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If your present concern is the white spot, the size of a lime with a thin line on X-r ay and you suspect it to be a pregnancy then the best way to confirm would be to get an ultrasound pelvis which can easily find out if you are pregnant as of now. Regards