I am currently on my cycle I missed my cycle

Patient

Q: I am currently on my cycle. I missed my cycle in april, I tested negative for pregnancy. I had a full cycle in may. I recently was in a car wreck and I had an xray done, I saw a white spot the size of a lime with a thin line connected could I possibly be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Kicking sensation
Doctor

Thanks for the query,

If your present concern is the white spot, the size of a lime with a thin line on X-ray and you suspect it to be a pregnancy then the best way to confirm would be to get an ultrasound pelvis which can easily find out if you are pregnant as of now.