I am currently taking 200MG of Sertraline (Zoloft) for Depre

Patient

Q: I am currently taking 200MG of Sertraline (Zoloft) for Depression OCD & Anxiety with 250MG of Seroquel for sleep and I am finally feeling like myself again! My concern is that my husband and I want to start a family and I am worried about the effect the medication can have on the baby?

Just for note, I have tried five other medications before finding one that works for me for both mental health and sleep so I am very hesitant to change.

Also Before getting pregnant I am wanting to get in better shape, but I am worried about taking any stimulants like a pre-workout do you have any recommendations?

Thank you

Symptoms:  Depressions, OCD, Anxiety, Guilt Disorder, Insomnia
Doctor