I am currently taking trisprintec birth control I just started

Patient : I am currently taking trisprintec birth control. I just started my placebo week today. Not thinking clearly i started the new pack instead. i have read around that skipping a period can cause spotting throughout the month,which i do not want to have. Is there an alternative to this issue? should i continue to use the same pack i just started or should i just throw away and use another form of birth control? is there a possibility i can wait until the placebo week is over and continue to use the same pack i accidentally took starting monday?