I am dealing with my second Bartholin cyst on my

Q: I am dealing with my second Bartholin cyst on my right side, after having both a cyst and the gland removed surgically on my left side. There is a hard lump a bit bigger than the size of a marble and then a fluid filled sack connected to it. It drains to an extent with pressure, but does not go away completely.

It is relatively painless except for very sharp pains from the hard lump when aroused. Also my vaginal area does not look normal. It is swollen and puffy and the actual hole there is quite small due to this swelling. This has been since surgery. I thought it could be scar tissue but it has not gotten better after over 2 months.
There is also redness and around the whole area, and discharge. I seem to be prone to yeast infections and have been treated several times.

I have never had sex and can't imagine ever doing so with these issues.

I am wondering what is causing the vaginal swelling.

I am very depressed about the way I look and feel in this area. I just want to be normal. Is there anything I can do?

I have tried sitz baths, witch hazel, heat, etc.

I am dealing with my second...-1