Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am Diabetic and feel very weak.

I am Diabetic and feel very weak.

Patient: Hi I am 43 years old I have been a diabetic since I was 9 years old for the past 1year I have been feeling so sick every morning sometimes I can wake up with just a little sickness then it will disappear but then I will have days were I am sick all day and feel weak I have been to hospitals and doctors and had many tests done all have been clear I really need to know what is wrong it has been going on for too long now.

Symptoms: Being sick, headache

Doctor: Hibeing a diabetic, it is common that you have these problems. You need to be fully evaluated for diabetic neuropathy, especially blood pressure both in lying and standing position. Also control your blood sugar.Hope this will helpregards