I am expecting my period in three days

Patient

Q: A boy and I were fooling around and he rubbed his penis on my vagina for maybe 2 minutes. There was no penetration or ejaculation and I am just worried about the chances of getting pregnant. I am expecting my period in three days

Symptoms:  Premenstrual signs: My lower back is starting to hurt, some small cramps
Doctor

If there is only rubbing involved and no ejaculation of either the pre cum or the ejaculate, then the chances of pregnancy are negligible. Don't be stressed as stress per se can cause hormonal imbalance and can unnecessarily delay your period adding to further stress.
I hope I have answered your query.
wishing you safe sexual practices,
regards