I am expecting my period in three days

Patient : A boy and I were fooling around and he rubbed his penis on my vagina for maybe 2 minutes. There was no penetration or ejaculation and I am just worried about the chances of getting pregnant. I am expecting my period in three days
Symptoms:  Premenstrual signs: My lower back is starting to hurt, some small cramps
Doctor :   Hello, If there is only rubbing involved and no ejaculation of either the pre cum or the ejaculate, then the chances o f pregnancy are negligible. Don't be stressed as stress per se can cause hormonal imbalance and can unnecessarily delay your period adding to further stress. I hope I have answered your query. wishing you safe sexual practices, regards