Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am expecting my period in three days

I am expecting my period in three days

Patient: A boy and I were fooling around and he rubbed his penis on my vagina for maybe 2 minutes. There was no penetration or ejaculation and I am just worried about the chances of getting pregnant. I am expecting my period in three days

Symptoms: Premenstrual signs: My lower back is starting to hurt, some small cramps

Doctor: Hello,If there is only rubbing involved and no ejaculation of either the pre cum or the ejaculate, then the chances o f pregnancy are negligible. Don’t be stressed as stress per se can cause hormonal imbalance and can unnecessarily delay your period adding to further stress.I hope I have answered your query.wishing you safe sexual practices,regards