I am experiencing choking in my neck and problem in

Q: I am experiencing choking in my neck and problem in breathing. I am also having continuous burps. Internet research suggests that I am having a bad acid reflux or GERD. I have a stone in ureter and my urologist prescribed me a tablet with composition- Aceclofenac 100mg, Paracetamol 325mg, Serratiopeptidase 15mg. He also prescribed Pantoprazole to take with it twice a day. The thing is, I took both the medicines 2 hours ago but I am still suffering from the problem.
My question is, what should I do to stop it as it is the middle of the night and any I have very less options? After hiw much time can I take another Pantoprazole?

Symptoms:  Chocking in neck, problem in breathing, heavy sensation in chest