I am experiencing pink discharge

Patient

Q: Hello, I have been sexually active and I am on no contraceptive. I missed my period last month it was expected around 22nd , but got it early this month on the 8th. Two weeks after I am experiencing pink discharge what has now turnt more into a pinkish brownish colour day 3. Could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Pink discharge
Doctor

If yo have been sexually active and not on any form of contraception then it is likely that the bleeding in from of spotting and light brown discharge could might as well be an implantation bleed unless ruled out or an ovulation bleed. It is necessary that you get a serum beta hCG test done after a week of intercourse to check for hCG levels which if found to be raised, shall indicate pregnancy and confirm the bleed to be an implantation bleed.
However if the test is negative with less than 1 levels pregnancy is ruled out , then this bleeding may either be a breakthrough bleeding due to progesterone deficiency or a ovulation bleeding accompanied with light brown mucus tinged discharge with mild abdominal cramps called MITTELSCHMERTZ, which is common in mid-cycle.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.