I am feeling suffocated most of the time for past

Patient: I am feeling suffocated most of the time for past 15 days. I am an allergic asthma patient, but I didn’t had this much breathing problem ever. Few times I had breathing problem but it went away. 15 days ago my heart beat increased to 134 bpm. now its normal. BP is 114/84. felt pain quiet a few times in the upper left part of the chest and in the right side too. Didn’t have cough. Sometimes I had to yawn to take breath. feeling fear for life i.e, feeling like something is seriously wrong. Triglyceride is 265 tested 20 days ago.

Symptoms: Feeling suffocated, hardly I can breathe form both nosetrils for more than 10 years, feeling fear for life i.e, feeling like something is seriously wrong, increased heartbeat (one time it was 134 bpm), chest tightning, niddle pinching like pain in the chest which last for 1 second.

Doctor: