I am fell I am unwell help me

Patient

Q: I suffer gastro problem and then I have a jaw tightness I met a local doctor he advised me to use deflazacort 6mg and I used 3 tablets only and then I met a neurological doctor he advised me to use methoben capsule and vegaba (gabapentin) tablets and I used the neurological tablets and I suffered gastric problem and chest pain and I rushed to local nursing home and they treated me with I.V. fluid (sodium chloride) and then I am normal. Then my friends suggest to met a psychiatrist doctor for my problem and I met one psychiatrist doctor he suggested to use buspin 5 mg and frisium 5mg and I used this tablet only two and then after consuming this tablets I have nerved and always my body feels some problem and then I met another psychiatrist he advised me to use paxidep 25mg and I used the tablet only one in the night I suffered to severe shocking and electric pulse in my head and another day I felt confused and mental stabilized and I admitted a local nursing home and they given to i.v. fluids and advised another psychiatrist doctor he advised me to use Inderal 10mg, nexito 10mg and lonazep 10mg. Now I used these medicine. Now I am feeling restless and my body is very weak. What problem to me. Please suggest.

Symptoms:  My body is very weakness, unable to walk and work, feel suffocation
Doctor