Ask The Doctor > Pending > I am forty years old now Since about 2010 I

I am forty years old now Since about 2010 I

Patient: I am forty years old now. Since about 2010 I began to have sleep problems.Usually I sleep more than eight hours a day. I didn’t and don’t have any other serious problems with my health. I don’t accept any medicine or drug in present. I don’t smoke and drink alcohol. The problem is that always about midday I want to sleep very much. If I walk or do physical work I can overcome it. But in immovable position(for example during reading a book or listening a lecture) I can’t stop sleeping. I believe that the reason of my sleep problems are not laziness and tiredness. Could you help me?Thank you very much in advance, Muzaffar

Doctor: