I am getting Sore heads during an after excercise also

Patient

Q: I am getting Sore heads during an after excercise also during sex. That bad I have to stop and it persists for the next 3 hours. Throbbing sore heads

Doctor

A:   Thank you for choosing ATD to ask your question.

What you are describing seems to be a migraine. Migraines are repeated headaches that occur due to dilatation of the blood vessels in the head. A migraine usually occurs in response to a trigger factor. The trigger factor can be anything like the sun, music, cold and even exercise.

In your case, I believe exercise or something related to it is the factor. Here are a few things you can do:
Drink lots of water
Rest well
Take Paracetamol tablet up to 4 times a day when having the headache
Steam inhalation
Warm bath
Adequate sleep
Avoid coffee and tea
Use Vicks vaporub while breathing in

One thing you can try is to start your run very slowly. Start with a slow warm up and then build up till you are ready and then go for the fast run. This should prevent the headaches.

If the migraine doesn't go away after 3 days, see a Doctor and get checked up. He may give you stonger medications.

Hope this helps you. All the best.