I am going from the pill Levlen ED to Petibelle,

Patient: I am going from the pill Levlen ED to Petibelle, my doctor told me as long as I finish the full tray of Levlen including the sugar pills and go into the new tray of Petibelle that I would run any risk of the pill being less effective. I was wondering if i could finish my tray of levlen and skip the sugar pills (to skip my period) and go straight into the Petibelle would that still be ok and not put me at higher risk of getting pregnant.

Doctor: Hi.Thank you for writing to ATD.I think it would be better that you complete the sugar pills. If you want to delay your periods, you can do so by this method, but I think that you should talk to a Gynecologist first.The Gynecologist will assess you to ensure that no complications arise when you delay your periods.I hope this helps you. All the best.