I am having a big pimple on my left buttocks

Patient

Q: I am having a big pimple on my left buttocks. Sometimes when I sit it feels pain. Is it a serious disease. Pleas suggest a remedy or medicine

I am having a big pimple on...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I have seen the attached pic also.
As per details, it seems that you are suffering from a condition called Furunculosis. It is a bacterial infection of the skin involving the hair follicle. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. If severe, oral antibiotics like cloxacillin is given.
Get your blood sugar levels done.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Take care