Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am having a constant burning sensation the only relief

I am having a constant burning sensation the only relief

Patient: I am having a constant burning sensation the only relief I get is when I pee I have had a negative uti test and urine culture I have taken antibiotics and a yeast infection pill. Please help

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.As your urine microscopy and culture & sensitivity test gave negative result and you have completed the antibiotics, now the possible steps that can help you are:-Taking plenty of water and oral fluids-Using urinary tract analgesics like pyridium-If needed you can go for urinary alkaliser like citralka with your doctor’s advice.Take care.