I am having a constant burning sensation the only relief

Patient : I am having a constant burning sensation the only relief I get is when I pee I have had a negative uti test and urine culture I have taken antibiotics and a yeast infection pill. Please help
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As your urine microscopy and culture & sensitivity test gave negative result and you have completed the antibiotics, now the possible steps that can help you are: -Taking plenty of water and oral fluids -Using urinary tract analgesics like pyridium -If needed you can go for urinary alkaliser like citralka with your doctor's advice. Take care.