I am having a problem with lower back pain and

Patient

Q: I am having a problem with lower back pain and it's affecting my erection as well - I wake up every morning with this pain and wish I can go back to bed again. Erection often is hard to maintain and sometimes not there. I have seen a urologist and he says i look fine and has started exercising for the past year and half - I am in my best shape and blood pressure is normal and not diabetic either. I have had couple of accidents but came out with no pains. I was hit twice with a brick on my forehead, could this be the cause maybe. Please help

Symptoms:  ED, Penile numbness, Tiredness, frequent urination
Doctor