I am having a runny Vaginal discharge but no pain

Patient : I am having a runny Vaginal discharge but no pain when ruination get
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. You seem to have developed a vaginitis. It is a vaginal infection that causes abunda nt discharge from the vagina. It could be bacterial or fungal. Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood and urine tests as well as a high vaginal swab for culture and sensitivity to detect the infection. You may need a course of antibiotics and vaginal pessaries for a week. Avoid nylon undergarments and tight clothes, wear only cotton ones. Avoid unprotected intercourse until you have recovered from the symptoms. Hope this helped. Regards