I am having a runny Vaginal discharge but no pain

Patient

Q: I am having a runny Vaginal discharge but no pain when ruination get

Doctor

You seem to have developed a vaginitis. It is a vaginal infection that causes abundant discharge from the vagina. It could be bacterial or fungal.
Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood and urine tests as well as a high vaginal swab for culture and sensitivity to detect the infection.
You may need a course of antibiotics and vaginal pessaries for a week. Avoid nylon undergarments and tight clothes, wear only cotton ones.
Avoid unprotected intercourse until you have recovered from the symptoms.

Hope this helped.