I am having chest pain I have a pressure tight

Q: I am having chest pain. I have a pressure tight feeling in my chest. Mainly closer to my left breast. I do jot want to go to the hospital as I have three kids and have no one to watch them. I have shortness of breathe headache. Tired. Shaking. Pain in the back of my neck and head. It has been going off and on since Monday but yesterday and today consistently. Have prior history of pe 's and am a current everyday smoker. Have had pneumonia. Am over weight. I am 236 and 5 3" and am 23. I am jot anticoagulated need advice I can't take three sml children to the hospital with me. I wanna go and make sure I'm okay but can't and don't just wanna sit at home if something bus truly wrong.

Symptoms:  Tightness in chest. Hard to breathe a little raised heartbeat to 140. Tired. Weak. Was shaking thus morning earlier. Confused a bit when talking. Almost fell over twice already.