I am having esr 34 increased lymphocytes and monocytes

Patient

Q: I am having esr 34 increased lymphocytes and monocytes and ct scan says i have a small hypodensity in the right side lobe of the liver what does this mean??

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Increased ESR of 34, increased lymphocytes and monocytes along with a small hypodensity in the liver may mean a chronic infection anywhere in the body.
The small hypodensity in the liver must have been noted in the report with its a probable cause. Please load all the report of the CT scan and other reports. Also post the symptoms you have. These will help us more to comment upon.

Hope this helps.