Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am having esr 34 increased lymphocytes and monocytes

I am having esr 34 increased lymphocytes and monocytes

Patient: I am having esr 34 increased lymphocytes and monocytes and ct scan says i have a small hypodensity in the right side lobe of the liver what does this mean??

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Increased ESR of 34, increased lymphocytes and monocytes along with a small hypodensity i n the liver may mean a chronic infection anywhere in the body.The small hypodensity in the liver must have been noted in the report with its a probable cause. Please load all the report of the CT scan and other reports. Also post the symptoms you have. These will help us more to comment upon.Hope this helps.