I am having low back pains for 4 days now

Patient : I am having low back pains for 4 days now. It's on both sides. What should I do. I am a female
Doctor :   Hi Thanks for your query I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You can discuss with your doctor about it. Hope your query get answered. This seems to be simple backache. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C help in recovery. For further investigation you may need MRI of lumbar spine. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you. Wishing you a good health. Take care.