Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am having memory problem and zoning out.

I am having memory problem and zoning out.

Patient: I am having memory problem and zoning out. What medical test should I have done

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.Please give some additional information for me to assist you f urther:What is your age and gender?Since when have you be suffering from this?Do you have any medical problems?Do you take any medicines or something?Any history of head injury or psychological problems?Any other information that you would like to share.Any efforts done so far to solve this.Following things need to be done for problems of memory and zoning out:Give the full history as asked for so that I can guide you well.Awaiting for your feedback.

Patient: Hello I add my details to file

Doctor: You may please attach the file here or send by email to [email protected] So that we can discuss further.