I am having self harm thoughts I have major depressive

Patient : I am having self harm thoughts. I have major depressive disorder and PTSD. I have been engaging in this behavior for 20 years. What should I do?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. I see that you are already on treatment for your condition. Looks like the symptoms a re aggravating and the medicines need to be modified in dose and duration as well. Kindly consult a psychiatrist for an examination and investigations. The doctor will treat you accordingly. You can also try CBT, behaviour therapy specific to the needs, regular counselling sessions, etc. Stay positive and seek help immediately. Hope this helped. Regards