I am having severe pain on my right side mid

Patient

Q: I am having severe pain on my right side mid to lower quadrant. It hurts to breathe and move around. I do not have a gallbladder. My stomach is very tender.

Doctor

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We understand your concern.

Right abdomen and Hypogastric pain is mostly due to acid reflux or liver issues.
If you consume alcohol then the possibility of pancreatitis is high, however it's not that pancreatitis is caused by alcohol only, gall bladder stones if causing obstruction can also cause pancreatitis.
So, for evaluation an Ultrasound Abdomen which will rule out any liver issues or Pancreatitis.
If your Ultrasound is normal, you would require treatment for Acid reflux. In acid reflux disease a combination of Omeprazole and Domperidone helps greatly. You should take soft, bland diet as spicy food aggravates acidity. In case of acute pain you can take anti-flatulent syrup like Digene or Gelusil.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy