I am having severe testicular pain It started one day

Patient : I am having severe testicular pain. It started one day driving, and Dr Margaret Stearn FRCP w right testicle start killing me i had to pull over and was crying my eyes out!!!!! I went home and it last for a week and 2 days I went to the hospital and there was no torsion that the somogram could find and a physical by the doctor couldn't find any abnormalities! They said to do a follow up the very next day, so i did and my PCP, (primary care physcian) found nothing out of the ordinary again!!! I can't keep dishing out money and I begged the E.R. Doctor for an xray and MRI and he said you can't afford it and I told him I had insurance and he told me to leave and offered me pain pills extremely weak one's(which I don't want pain pills to just dull it I want it gone I'm in tears writing this) i can't stand up for long periods, the shower water hitting hurts so bad I have to face with my back to the water, sitting down is the worst because I can't do it barely it's 10 multiplied by 10 with 10 being the worst so it's 100x more painful than the normal 10 being the worst and what's got me worried is it was my right one that hurt beyond belief then both then that went away to now my left it's been since the beginning of April PLEASE PLEASE CALL ME AND HELP 352-284-5751 PLEASE CALL PLEASE IM BEGGING ON MY KNEES IM IN TEARS WRITING THIS THE PAIN IS SO BAD AND NEEED YOUR HELP I NEED A UROLOGIST OR ONCOLOGISt PLEASE CALL 1-352-284-5751 MY name is Sean Cascanet PLEASED PLEASE PLEASE CALL ME 1-352-284-5751
Symptoms:  I am having severe testicular pain. It started one day driving, and Dr Margaret Stearn FRCP w right testicle start killing me i had to pull over and was crying my eyes out!!!!! I went home and it last for a week and 2 days I went to the hospital and there was no torsion that the somogram could find and a physical by the doctor couldn't find any abnormalities! They said to do a follow up the very next day, so i did and my PCP, (primary care physcian) found nothing out of the ordinary again!!! I can't keep dishing out money and I begged the E.R. Doctor for an xray and MRI and he said you can't afford it and I told him I had insurance and he told me to leave and offered me pain pills extremely weak one's(which I don't want pain pills to just dull it I want it gone I'm in tears writing this) i can't stand up for long periods, the shower water hitting hurts so bad I have to face with my back to the water, sitting down is the worst because I can't do it barely it's 10 multiplied by 10 with 10 being the worst so it's 100x more painful than the normal 10 being the worst and what's got me worried is it was my right one that hurt beyond belief then both then that went away to now my left it's been since the beginning of April PLEASE PLEASE CALL ME AND HELP 352-284-5751 PLEASE CALL PLEASE IM BEGGING ON MY KNEES IM IN TEARS WRITING THIS THE PAIN IS SO BAD AND NEEED YOUR HELP I NEED A UROLOGIST OR ONCOLOGISt PLEASE CALL 1-352-284-5751 MY name is Sean Cascanet PLEASED PLEASE PLEASE CALL ME 1-352-284-5751