I am having sharp intense Lower abdominal spasm that last

Patient : I am having sharp intense Lower abdominal spasm that last only a few seconds similar to menstrual cramps but intensified. Every hr and a half of so. I've had them for about 4 days now and no signs of a period. There is a small chance I could of conceived last week. Please let me know if this is normal the pain is a 6 to a 7 on a 1-10 scale.
Symptoms:  Sharp Lower abdominal pains
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting us about your health care. I can understand your concerns. As you said there is a possibility of pregnancy in your case , one thing always keep in mind is ectopic pregnancy and it should be rule out first because sometimes it can endangered your life. Other causes are ovarian cyst but other causes can only be ruled out when you give some more detailed information like site of pain and is it associated with other symptoms. Please revert back to us some more details. Hope to hear from you soon. Good luck. Regards