I am having sore breasts and lower abdominal pain eleven days before my period

Patient

Q: I am having sore breasts and lower abdominal pain 11 days before my period. We had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about 10 minutes before using a condom, and about nine days ago on July 12th during my ovulation. My last period was on 27th of June and ended on July 8th. We were also on the "second round" so I am considering that there was semen left on his penis after our first time -He didn't wash himself or went to pee after- (there was a gap of about 20 to 30 minutes between the first and second time). Is there a possibility that I might be pregnant? I am also 19 years old and I have a 29 days cycle.

Doctor