I am having spasms/ twinge feelings in my forehead to

Patient : I am having spasms/ twinge feelings in my forehead to temple area. It is intermittent, but there is no pain associated with it. I am a 35 year old male with a family history of stroke and heart disease. I am overweight, but exercise 2-3 times per week. I take some medication for blood pressure.
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. Thanks for trusting us for your health issues. The headache you have described see ms to me as Vascular headache. If you would have described me in detail about the pattern of your headache I could have got more clues. The most common cause of Vascular headache is Migraine. Migraine headaches are usually unilateral associated with throbbing, vomitings, photophobia and phonophobia. These headaches are not continues. They are intermittent. But since you have the history of Hypertension and family history of stroke such Headaches if Acute in onset should be evaluated for the brain aneurysm and sub arachnoid hemorrhage. Also, get your BP checked. In case, it is still not controlled with the medicines you, it can be the culprit. So you need to see your doctor who would after your general physical examination will also check your fundus of eye. If he suspects any organic cause then he will post you for MRI Brain. If he feels this headache is Migraine he will start you on Migraine prophylaxis with drugs like Flunarizine, Propanolol. I hope my answer helps you. Still If you have any further query, please ask me. Stay Healthy.