I am having tightness and severe pain in the upper

Q: I am having tightness and severe pain in the upper stomach area. I thought it might just be gas buy i have been to rhe bathroom a few times and have belched and passed gas a good bit. Thia pain has been non stop since around noon time today. What could it be

Symptoms:  Tightness in stomach and sharp pain

A:   Hi.

Continuous pain in the upper abdomen with tightness and loose stools can be due to gastroenteritis.
I would advise you the following:
Get the stool and blood checked.
Ultrasonography of the abdomen.
Clinical evaluation and physical examination will help to get a proper diagnosis and hence a plan of the treatment.
A course of antibiotic, metronidazole, probiotics, activated charcoal tablets will help you to recover fast.

Hope this helps you.