I am having very bad back pain on my right

Patient

Q: I am having very bad back pain on my right side of my back. The pain is traveling to my right side of butt cheek. Also the pain is traveling to both of my legs. I can't handle the pain. I can't sit stand or lay down bc it hurts so bad

Doctor

A:   Hi,
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. It is likely to be due to disc prolapse. MRI of lumbar spine is helpful in confirming it and excluding other causes. Its primary treatment is rest in lateral position with both hips and knees flexed. Analgesic such as ibuprofen are useful for pain relief. If pain is not relieved by ibuprofen then strong analgesic such as tramadol may be useful.
Hope your query get answered.
Wishing you a good health.
Take care.