I am having very painful periods, and it's starting to

Patient

Q: I am having very painful periods, and it's starting to affect my daily life. The best way to describe the pain would maybe be a minor contraction. It's most painful when I try to use the restroom. I'm not constipated, but I have not been able to properly dude the bathroom, because it's so painful to push. I am not pregnant, I am not on birth control, nor am I sexually active. Should I seek medical attention?

Symptoms:  Painful menstrual cycle
Doctor

A:   Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting Ate about your health care.

I can understand your concerns.
At your age this type of menstrual pain can be due to hormonal deficiency ( progesterone) because cycles are usually anovulatory.
So you should take healthy and nutritious diet, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, do some yoga and meditation, some exercise, avoid oily and spicy food.
Drink a lot of water and take pain killer before your menses.
Your problem will solve after marriage or baby.
Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more questions.

Good luck.