I am having what feels like nerve pain in my

Patient

Q: I am having what feels like nerve pain in my hands, arms, legs and feet. Sometimes, the pain is localized on my left side. I recently had an EKG which was normal, and had a D-Dimer test which came back slightly elevated. No evidence of pulmonary embolism on my CT scan, but possible hemangioma near my liver. I have an MRI scheduled next week. I have severe GERD, and anxiety. I've never felt pain like this before and I don't know what to do.

Symptoms:  Nerve pain, GERD, cold hands and feet, cough, hoarseness.
Doctor

A:   Hi,
noted the history of GERD , coughing hoarseness of voice.
Now have nerve pain in the hands, arms, legs and feet.
Hemangioma near liver are benign and do not cause any problems.

I would advise you the blood tests for Diabetes and thyroids in view of the nerve pains.
And let us see what the reports of MRI are in the offing.
I am sure your Doctor must have started you on appropriate medicines.

Hope this helps you.