Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am having what feels like nerve pain in my

I am having what feels like nerve pain in my

Patient: I am having what feels like nerve pain in my hands, arms, legs and feet. Sometimes, the pain is localized on my left side. I recently had an EKG which was normal, and had a D-Dimer test which came back slightly elevated. No evidence of pulmonary embolism on my CT scan, but possible hemangioma near my liver. I have an MRI scheduled next week. I have severe GERD, and anxiety. I’ve never felt pain like this before and I don’t know what to do.

Symptoms: Nerve pain, GERD, cold hands and feet, cough, hoarseness.

Doctor: Hi,noted the history of GERD , coughing hoarseness of voice.Now have nerve pain in the hands, arms, legs and feet.Hemangioma near liver are benign and do not cause any problems.I would advise you the blood tests for Diabetes and thyroids in view of the nerve pains.And let us see what the reports of MRI are in the offing.I am sure your Doctor must have started you on appropriate medicines.Hope this helps you.