I am in a relation ship from last 4 months,

Q: I am in a relation ship from last 4 months, every time me and my boyfriend have sex he gets infection. first three times i also have infection but this forth time i dont feel any problem. the problem is language here, where we are living. my boyfriend goes to dr and he said its sexual incompatibility. but my boyfriend has take cefixime and every time its fine, last time we both have taken medicine and it was ok for one moth but now has infection again. we were thinking to get married but this time i am afraid he'll left me because we both like kids. i am really tense, please help

Symptoms:  My boy friend has itching and burning sensation and i have smelly urine sometimes and burning but this time i dont have any issues, just he gets the infection