I am in a terrible position I am currently in

Patient

Q: I am in a terrible position. I am currently in a loving relationship and I am about to be married. I am pregnant eventhough I didnt think I was able to concieve. I was in a previous abusive relationship which I left quite awhile ago however my ex has continually harassed me and stalked me. He raped me on April 18th. My fiance who currently lives away came to see me from April 24th to the 28th. I didnt tell him about what happened because I was ashamed about being raped and embarassed about my previous relationship.
Some info that may help:
I am 35
My periods typically were Feb 20th, March 20th but then jumped to April 13th. My last periods first day was April 13th.
While I was in the abusive relationship (almost 2 years) I did not get pregnant and he was always trying. He would tell me I wasnt a woman because I wouldnt give him a child but maybe he was unable to make children? ( i did not want a child with him...i was trying to get away from him after only 3 months)
I felt funny and did a pregnancy test on May 18th and it was a faint positive.
I was shocked that I was pregnant and told my fiance.
I then thought about it and now I am in complete panic because eventhough in my heart I feel that this baby is with my fiance.....I am now unsure. If I can be confident the baby is my fiances I would be happy....yet now all I can do is cry to think that the baby is possibly the abusive ex's. I fought long and hard to get him out of my life.....and I cant continue the pregnancy if it could possibly be his. Please help me. In your professional opinion, what do you think?

Doctor