I am in laos in south East Asia travelling I

Q: I am in laos in south East Asia travelling I had 4 rabbies injections after a rat scraped me I am awaiting my 5th tomorrow. The day after my 4th injection a dog jumped up on me I felt something bang against my leg but assumed it was his nose. When I looked at my leg that night I saw two tiny little scape like pin pricks. I'm afraid the dogs teeth nipped my skin. I assumed because I had 4th vaccine day before it happened I was ok also the dog was friendly and did not look sick, but now over ten days later I have sorish throat/ ear for last 3 days. Is it possible I have rabbies or am I protected? I'm very worried.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted the history of 4 Anti-rabies injections, has dog bite after the 4th injection.But 10 days later you developed sore throat and sore ear.
Well, this is not due to the rabies.
You are well protected.
Consult a Doctor to get an appropriate treatment for the sore throat and ears.

Do not worry, you will be fine.