I am itching, swollen, red, and going insane!!!I

Q: Hello! Yesterday evening I had a bath. I never put anything in my bath water, or use any sort of cleansing products while bathing, as I am very prone to bladder infections. I got out, dried normally, and went to relax. Long story short, it didnt last. Within a five minute time frame, I was very abruptly extremely itchy between my legs. I went to the bathroom to look with a mirror, and found that I was starting to swell and was very red. I tried to have a cool bath hoping it would help, but it didn't. As I was driving to the hospital, I just as suddenly got really itchy on my hands and the bottoms of my feet. While in the emergency room I checked, and I have weird hive like spots on both. Also while waiting in emerge I got a painful lump in my throat that felt like a sideways chip got stuck. They gave me a shot of Benadryl, took a urine sample, and swabbed my vaginal area. I got sent home with "my happy heine" ointment. It is doing nothing. And here's the kicker: this has happened to me three times in the last two months. Not including my hands, feet, and throat. Just the vaginal/Baal area swelling, redness, and itchiness. They keep saying it is a yeast infection. But the medicine for that doesn't help in the slightest. Also, two out of the three times this has happened prior to yesterday and today, the skin around my vaginal/anal area started to peel to reveal very raw very painful new skin. I really need to know what is going on, my local hospital can't seem to help. If anything, can you give me a way to take down the swelling and itchiness, as well as relieve my hands and feet? It feels like I have a million mosquito bites!!!!

Symptoms:  Sore throat/painful lump in my throat
Swollen itchy red vaginal/anal area, as well as swollen inside vagina
Itchy hive like patches on hands and bottom of feet