I am just wondering if I am pregnant

Q: Hi, I've been experiencing weird pains in my stomach... Almost like gas but lasting for many days. Lots of bloating too, almost looking VERY pregnant... (I'm only 5'3 and weighed 106lbs) Missed period, but some spotting about a week before expected. One of my nipples have changed to a darker color, while the other is a bit lighter than normal (or maybe just looks that way because the other is darker), I get very nauseated at times and I can't eat nearly as much as before without getting sick. I've also recently had problems with migraines. But even with all of this I still keep getting negative pregnancy results. Does this sound like for sure pregnancy or could there be something else wrong?

Symptoms:  Bloating, headaches, nausea, no appetite, changed color areola, negative hpt