I am just wondering if you could tell me whether

Q: I am just wondering if you could tell me whether or not these symtoms are pregnancy... I live far from a doctor and would like expert opinion(s) before deciding to go. First: I began adhd pills 4 months ago (20mg dexedrine) and stopped 3 weeks ago... I also have taken maca powder a few times this month (just in case they play a role in my symptoms). I am 23 and healthy, and I have unprotected sex with my partner often and rely on the withdrawal method. I have been exhausted for a week and a half (I am an insomniac) and I have taken naps. I also began to experience extreme nipple sensitivity over a week ago... as if ice were pressing on them mixed with a burning itchiness. Since then, my breasts have been tender and heavier. I have had unusual cramping for almost a week, sometimes in my uterus, often in my lower back. I am petite (100lbs) in case size plays a role. I cannot allow anything to touch my breasts currently. I have had waves of headaches that last less than a minute. The cramping comes in waves as well... I have a breakout on my chin of pimples, as well as under my armpit and on my backside (both are unusual spots for me). I was eating a ridiculous amount, but last night I lost my appetite entirely. I have felt minor nausea at times, but while drinking matcha tea (caffeine) yesterday I felt very ill and shaky. I have spent an unusual time in the bathroom both peeing, and the other. Things are beginning to smell really sweet... I decided to just eat veggies and fruit because other things bother me. My period was due on the 17th, so I did a test late at night and received a negative which put me off, but the symtoms persisted. Today I was awoken from cramping and upon wiping, saw the faintest trace of brown but 2 hours since, nothing more. Apparently I have been very moody... I got upset at the partner for liking basketball.

I just don't know what to think or feel but I don't feel familiar with my body currently.

Does this sound like pregnancy? Please and thank you.