I am loosing my hair constantly

Q: Hi, i want to know is there any proper treatment for baldness? i am loosing my hair constantly now my skin has shown, please suggest me proper treatment for hair loss. i want to grow my hair again.

Symptoms:  And i want to tell you i have faced a problem of dust allergy from last couple of month and i am also facing a disease of POST NASAL DRIP from last year. my doctor gave me these medicine for treatment, ( 01: centrum 1tab/day its multivitamin multi minerals 02: montika 1tab/day (montelukast sodium) 03: azocin ( azithromycin ) broad spectrum antibiotic 2capsul/day)
i have taken these medicin for 15 days and i am happy i overcome this deseas but after 30 days again i have faced post nasal drip and dust alergy) please help me sir. i am also loosing my hair. i want to regrow my hair again.