I am male, 28 years. I was working as a senior progg, but now preparing for exam.

Patient : Hello Doc. I am male, 28 years. I was working as a senior progg, but now preparing for exam. Its odd but true. I need your help. From the day of disaster in Nepal earthquake. I usually feel surface below me shaking. This might be a serious impact in my mind, or might be a co incidence, no idea. Very often i also get sleep paralysis. Does this has to do anything with shaking. My sleeping routine is not fixed. Once i watched a movie named Inception based on lucid dreaming. I was affected by that somewhere in my mind. I also have very keen interest in split personalities. All this just to explain the scene. I do not sleep on bed, instead on floor. The why i feel shaking. And today it was noticeable, my leg trembled. Should i seek medication. Thanks in advance Gaurav