I am male, 28 years. I was working as a senior progg, but now preparing for exam.

Q: Hello Doc.
I am male, 28 years. I was working as a senior progg, but now preparing for exam. Its odd but true.

I need your help.
From the day of disaster in Nepal earthquake. I usually feel surface below me shaking. This might be a serious impact in my mind, or might be a co incidence, no idea.
Very often i also get sleep paralysis. Does this has to do anything with shaking.
My sleeping routine is not fixed.
Once i watched a movie named Inception based on lucid dreaming. I was affected by that somewhere in my mind.
I also have very keen interest in split personalities.

All this just to explain the scene. I do not sleep on bed, instead on floor. The why i feel shaking. And today it was noticeable, my leg trembled. Should i seek medication.

Thanks in advance