I am married Age 21 year Female height 162 cm

Q: I am married. Age 21 year. Female. height 162 cm (5ft 4in) 76 kg weight.
I have problem with my period delay and taken advice from a doctor she give some test and after seen the test report (attached) she suggest to take LEVOFLOXACIN 500mg for five day @ one tablet per day and CABERGOLINE 0.5mg for 12 week @ one tablet per week.
During that she suggested to no pregnancy for six month period. At the time of visiting doctor there a campaign going on HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS and i take GARDASIL. A some suggestion on the HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS that no pregnancy for six month period.

But now (after two month) i am pregnant (got result form quick pregnancy test).

What can i do? I want to carry my baby. Isn't possible.

Rifa, Bangladesh.