Ask The Doctor > Pending > I am nearly 17 years old, My problem is I have been feeling extremely sick and tired the past few days.

I am nearly 17 years old, My problem is I have been feeling extremely sick and tired the past few days.

Patient: I am nearly 17 years old, My problem is I have been feeling extremely sick and tired the past few days.Especially after I eat, I have been on a gluten and lactose free diet for the past year or so and it has done me good.After I eat anything.. breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, I immediately feel sick and tried.Also, I would just like to add that I am on Dianette and 5 days ago I had sex for the first time, he wore a condom for must of it and did not cum inside of me. I had to have a mini surgery two days ago for a mole on my arm, I got a local anesthetic.. Its only been the past few days I been feeling this bad. I only added those to things because I need help, and I am an over thinker but im to weak and sick to keep putting up with this, can you help me please and thank you, CAOILFHIONN.

Symptoms: Sick and Tired

Doctor: