I am nervous and kind of worried about what is going on with my body

Patient : I have PCOS and very little periods. If i have one its every 6-8 months if im lucky.For the past few days i have had very little dark brown discharge but not when i wipe. I had sex this morning with my significant other, afterwards i used the restroom and noticed very little light pinkish color when i wiped. It went away. I have been hurting really bad in my left ovary and have been very nauseated and tired. i have also had pain in my stomach for days. I dont have insurance and have been denied for it because i have no children Could u please help me figure out what may be wrong? I took a pregnancy test but it came back negative.