I am never hungry, what should I do?

Q: Hello. I'm a 17 year old female.
I never feel hungry. I can have a glass of milk at 10 am and not feel hungry before 6 in the evening.
I think I have an eating disorder, my question is, what should I do about it?
I'd like to note that I've been battling depression for almost five years. My therapist and my family are just asking me to eat. But the thing is, I can't eat because I feel so extremely full.
Also, I'm not bothered about gaining weight or don't have body image issues. I'm simply never hungry. I feel helpless and the fact that everyone around is just implying that I'm choosing to not eat is just making things worse. What should I do?

Symptoms:  Lack of hunger, persisting tiredness, lack of sleep at night.