I am not getting better,the problem continues.

Patient : Hello. It is monday and i have been sick since friday with sniffle , coughing up very thick greenish/brownish phlegm , the one time i went to the bathroom it was diarrea ,generally feeling really weak and having headaches.A thing worth mentioning is that my nose is running all the year round but especially the mucus comes back and ends up in my throat and then i spit it out. Any help will be much appreciated.Regards,Thomas. Extra info:i am 18 years old ,i don't smoke and as medication i had some panadol cold and flu.
Symptoms:  Symptoms : sneezing ,coughing,headache propably due to coughing,thick phlegm,weakness,dizzyness,and diarrea