I am not sure about my problem.

Patient: Its been five days I am experiencing the following symptoms post period.HeadachesSore breastsPain in the neck, shoulders, and upper backLoss of appetite(hot salavia comes)Pain during intercourse(No sexual desire post period at least for complete one week)Dramatic mood swings from happy to sad including depression, aggression, anxiety and panic attacks( Suicidal thought)Acne/ PimplesSuddenly my skin appears dull and I look very thin(but nothing happens to body weight)Improper sleepMuscle crampsTirednessHot flushes (Hot flushes but no rise in temperature this is a kind of permanent problem for me.)Severe cramps in the abdomen and reaching into the upper thighs as well as the pelvic area.Nausea and vomitingDiarrhea or constipation( varies)dizzinessSometime I take Vitamin E (contd One week)One month back acute cystitis was diagnosed.Test performed: – Sonography and Blood testResult: – Bladder Infection. Blood Test and Urine test were normal.Please doctor help me out to get rid off it.I am seriously tired because it affects my personal life as well as career.

Symptoms: Headaches
Sore breasts
Pain in the neck, shoulders, and upper back
Loss of appetite(hot salavia comes)
Pain during intercourse(No sexual desire post period at least for complete one week)
Dramatic mood swings from happy to sad including depression, aggression, anxiety and panic attacks( Suicidal thought)
Acne/ Pimples
Suddenly my skin appears dull and I look very thin(but nothing happens to body weight)
Improper sleep
Muscle cramps
Tiredness
Hot flushes (Hot flushes but no rise in temperature this is a kind of permanent problem for me.)
Severe cramps in the abdomen and reaching into the upper thighs as well as the pelvic area.
Nausea and vomiting
Diarrhea or constipation( varies)
dizziness

Doctor: