I am not Sure if i am Pregnant

Patient : Hello how are you i got what i thought was my period i had no cramps leading up to it or bloating and my period was late. and when the bleeding started it was brown i am not sure if this is implantation bleeding or what me and my husband have been trying to conceive.
Symptoms:  Fill a little fatigue, tired then usual,
Doctor :   Since you are having an uncharacteristic period and you also are getting pregnancy like symptoms there is a possibility that you could be pregnant. Implantation bleeding is seen in some women who are pregnant at the time of the expected period but is characteristically lighter, reddish brown or light pink in color and is easily recognized as different than a period. Whenever in doubt it easier to take a home pregnancy test than stressing about the possibility of a pregnancy. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. You should wait at least one day after your missed/light period before taking a home pregnancy test, although waiting a week is considered best. Most home urine tests are similar in principle however there are certain differences in how you must do the test such as the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not. It is important to follow manufacturers' instructions as specifics may vary for each pregnancy test kit, For more accurate results test first thing in the morning and give the kit a few minutes to work. Most women are able to take the test themselves without any hassles. Go ahead and just take the test rather than stressing about it. All the best.