I am not sure if i could be pregnant

Patient : I am a 20 year old female girl. I got sick last week with hot flashes, feeling nauseas, loss of appetite and diaherra.(spelt wrong) Friday night i got numb in my upper body so I went to the hospital. They realized I had a herniated disk in my back and said i possibly just had a bug too. Im still feeling all that and i guess the guilt and worrying is getting to me. I also just had my period so Im not really sure. So I have never had sex but me and my boyfriend played around one night and that was all. His, thing, never went inside me but he got wet. we made sure that got no where near me. Now i am freaking out and I'm scared to death with the possibility of being pregnant. I had blood work and urine samples but everything came back fine. I never told them any of that either so i don't know if they just weren't looking to see if I was pregnant or what. Im so sorry to sound stupid, but I m just really freaking out right now.
Symptoms:  Nauseas, diaherra, hot flashes, loss of appetite
Doctor :   Hello, If your blood and urine tests are negative and you have recently menstruated then there are no chances that you may be pregnant at all. rest assured. The numbness in the back is attributed to the herniated disc mostly and the symptoms of nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite form a part of premenstrual syndrome which generally subside with the onset of menses. I hope I have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards