I am not sure of my lmp

Patient : I am not sure of my lmp. I took a home test Feb.26 came up positive. Had ultrasound done feb.17. Visible sac ( 1.09cm)but no embryo. Could It be too early to see baby?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually transadominal ultrasound can detect the fetal pole after five completed weeks, and cardiac activity after six complete week of gestation. So, as you are not sure of dates, better to repeat the ultrasound after two weeks to come to one conclusion regarding the viability of pregnancy. Hope this helps. Take care.